Dear photographers, you may not like it very much, and you may resist it… but you’ve got to learn to shoot motion. Video/motion doesn’t have to be your thing, but you have to at least know what you’re talking about when a client asks about it.
So, with that in mind, what are you up tonight? Here’s what we’re up to. See you there! (See the invite online here.)
- The photographer’s unique position for this new market
- How photographers can apply their present skills to video
- The creative planning stage and what new concepts photographers need to think about
- Pre-production and additional considerations when shooting video
- The tools and techniques of video production
- Post-production in the photographer’s studio and calling on outside services